We don't insure a vegetable farm like a maple grove!
We know your business. The risks, the realities. That's why we can help you choose reliable and innovative coverage, designed for your vegetable farm.
We've been insuring vegetable farms for a long time. You can trust us to do it right.
From fruits, vegetables, harvests and greenhouses to customer accounts, contamination and pollution, there are many factors that can complicate your business.
Coverage designed for your vegetable farm
- $50,000 for loss, damage or expense resulting from the contamination of products
- Unharvested products:
- $250,000 (production costs) following a covered claim on an insured farm building or piece of farm equipment that is damaged and makes harvesting impossible
- Greenhouse products:
- Coverage for unharvested crops in a greenhouse, with the exception of damage caused by disease
- Third party liability
- Decontamination costs for the insured premises
- Replacement value
- Settlement with permission to rebuild at another location
- Rented or borrowed farm equipment
- Customer accounts
- Loss of revenues without co-insurance
- Product recalls and recall costs
- Liability for employment practices
- Other coverage:
- Environmental improvements
- Technological improvements
- Sewer back-up
- Roads, sidewalks and parking
- And many more...