THERE at La Tablée du village!
Last updated on October 28th, 2022
La Tablée du village was held on August 20! Promutuel Insurance Centre-Sud is delighted to have been a partner in the third edition of this headlining agricultural event in the region. We were THERE to support local farmers and businesses. It was a privilege to come together and enjoy a delicious meal made with food grown right here in Québec. In total, 420 guests sampled local specialties in a friendly atmosphere!
After dinner, a live auction was held, and a Robert Roy painting went for $10,500! The money raised will help Okerico fund mental health app for farmers just launched by a local startup company. The live auction was chaired by Nicolas Duvernois, the largest independent producer of spirits in Canada and a panellist on Dans l’œil du dragon.
Several elected representatives were also at this important event:
· André Lamontagne, Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, Minister Responsible for the Centre-du-Québec Region and the Chaudière-Appalaches Region, MNA for Johnson
· Sébastien Schneeberger, MNA for Drummond-Bois-Francs and Deputy Government House Leader
· Martin Champoux, Member of Parliament for Drummond, House of Commons of Canada
· Donald Martel, MNA for Nicolet-Bécancour, Parliamentary Assistant to the Premier (St. Lawrence Project and innovation zones), and Member of the Office of the National Assembly
· Jean-Guy Hébert, Mayor of Sainte-Brigitte-des-Saults
· Stéphanie Lacoste, Mayor of Drummondville
· Line Fréchette, Mayor of Saint-Majorique-de-Grantham