In the Heart of Your Community
Last updated on July 27th, 2023
Congratulations to the Prenatal and Young Family Centre, which was awarded $5,830 to help organize intergenerational workshops between seniors in independent- and assisted-living residences in the region and people from other generations and cultures.
The Centre’s team recently won an award at the Intergénérations Québec forum for “Un pont entre les générations,” a project aimed at creating bridges between generations.
The Prenatal and Young Family Centre is well established in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges region and offers a multitude of resources, including CPR and first aid training, music and movement workshops, coffee chats, baby massage clinics, and breastfeeding stations and activities at parks, to name just a few. Follow the Centre on Facebook to stay tuned to its extensive summer programming !
Promutuel Insurance Horizon Ouest
- Clément Arsenault , Board Member
- Nancy Cadorette, Member Experience Coordinator
Centre Prénatal et Jeunes Familles
- Nancy Pelletier, Executive Director
- Chantal Darcy, Perinatal Worker
- Geneviève Legault, Coordinator of Programming and Administration
- Stéphanie Caron, Perinatal Worker
- Hélène Langevin, Early Childhood Educator
- Arianne Côté, Specialized Educator
- Catherine Lemay, Assistant Educator
- Éloïse Pilon , Assistant Educator
- Lili-Rose Lemay, Assistant Educator
- Some of the fantastic families who take part in the Centre’s activities
CHSLD de Vaudreuil
- Stéphanie Caron, Manager, Living Spaces
Résidence Le Félix
- Dominique Miljour, Recreation Coordinator
* * *
In the Heart of Your Community is a grant program by Promutuel Insurance Horizon Ouest designed to help organizations in Vaudreuil-Soulanges develop impactful projects that promote community well-being. The registration period for this second edition of the program ran from April 15 to May 15, 2023.